Wednesday 28 October 2015

The Great Recliner Beanbag at a Stunning Price



I was looking for a bean bag for my father. My apartment is fairly large by today’s standard, but my father thinks it’s a medium size cage. Father simply laughed when the Packers failed to fit his armchair in my study. The only solution is a good beanbag. So, I started looking for a good beanbag. I was choosy because my ideal beanbag should be recliner to compensate the comfort level of the repacked armchair. And the bean bag must go with the décor of my study. Then I got a glimpse of the Housefull Review.

An online adventure

I am a fussy buyer; I want to check the color the feel and if possible the aroma of the article before settling the bill. But, my tech savvy girl and her grandpa conspired and insisted on going for online shopping. I read the Housefull furniture review over and over discussed with my colleagues and after a positive endorsement I decided to give it a try. The reviews were all positive and great. I had several options for paying including an EMI.I opted for cash on delivery option. The expected delivery time was three days, but I got it delivered within 48 hours.

The magnificent product

In no time the girl and grandpa unpacked, and placed it in the study, of course, I was then at my office. I was stunned by the look of it and elated seeing the good old smile of the old man. It‘s an XXL recliner bean bag in black and red. The black of the bean bag is an exact match for the mahogany bookcase, and the contrasting red is fanning the fire. It’s cozy and comfortable and reclining. It’s a bargain purchase, and I am a satisfied Housefull furniture customer.

A satisfied customer

The beanbag is great and a safe recliner I tested it. It has a great finish and hold four kg beans. The leather is soft and hugging. I have already recommended three of my friends for this product. I have a mind to post my comments in housefull furniture online review. And the great news is the old man is not pulling my legs, and the great red and black beanbag is his almost permanent address.

No comments:

Post a Comment