Monday 31 August 2015

Find Positive Reviews Of Housefull Furnishings Available For Storage Needs



While searching for effective storage solutions, I only rely on the Housefull furnishing brand. Well, this Review is the real story of my experience.

Popularly known as the bookworm amongst friends, I have always been passionate about the storage of my books. Well, to state the truth, I am completely in love with the smell of new books and the sight of the old ones. They remind me of the great works of literature belted out by some of the greatest authors. 

Now, for quite some time, I have been on the lookout for a space complementing book case for my books. In this regard, I chose to resort to my previous association. Well, the name of the bookcase provides is Housefull. And it has been eight years of worthy association with them.   

A Dwelling For Books:

With each passing year, Housefull has evolved considerably. With stylish designs and contemporary looking furniture items, this furnishing brand is sure to make a name. Well, apart from being the bookworm, I am also a movie buff. Therefore, i always wished for a comprehensive storage accommodation for my movie DVDs. 

Earlier, it was hard to find a proper bookcase coupled with additional room for CDs and DVDs. But, with Housefull taking the charge of the Indian furniture scenario, I could perfectly find the Adam Book Case in rich wenge shade to meet my book storage needs. Moreover, there are open shelves for storing my DVDs.  

Availability Of Urgent Delivery:
 
Well, I must include the following incident in my Review. I am a resident of Navi Mumbai. There was an urgency of complete furnishing at my place. I sought the assistance of the store manager, and he was more than willing to offer perfect solutions. As a result, my entire furniture line-up reached my house well ahead of time. 

Moreover, the highly skilled professionals working at the Housefull stores arrived after two days and completed the assembling assignment in no time. After this experience, I will surely opt for this brand again and again.

2 comments:

  1. Well done dear Abraham. Your review is very descriptive. I was looking for a storage cabinet. Every time I looked at the corner of my living room beside the window I felt that a slim storage cabinet would be the ideal thing to place there. But I had neither the time nor the knowledge where to get such a cabinet. As suggested by my friend, I started looking through the online sites that sold furniture. The Mac4 Door Storage Unit Oak given on the housefull.co.in site looked just right.

    I could not decide whether to place an order or not as I was not sure about either the online store or the product. The only option was to go through the Housefull Furniture reviews posted by earlier customers. After going through all of them, I had a faint idea that maybe the store was genuine. I thought that maybe the product would be as they say. I placed the order, paid with my credit card and waited to see what would happen. Believe me that I Got the furniture from Houserfull Furniture as per my expectations. It was a good experience shopping with Housefull.co.in website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written. You have provided the most informative Housefull Furniture review. I am a bookworm and love to have books all around my room. Recently, I felt that I should keep my books in an organized manner, and that is why I have started searching for a bookcase. My study room has a modern interior with lots of stylish furniture. Therefore, I need something that can match that chic look of the room easily. While I was searching for the same on various websites, I came across Housefull furniture reviews, which were very helpful for me. It works like a shopping guide for me and I found Kore Book Case Wenge for my study.

    The bookcase I bought for my study room is a perfect combination of style and utility. It has a stunning design with great utility feature. It has enough storage places where I can keep my books, important papers and other belongings in an organized manner. On the other hand, it looks so stylish that I love to show it to my friends who come to visit my place. There is no doubt that the furniture enhances the look of my study to a great extent. I can easily get access to all my books because of its open style. The piece is made of compressed wood that gives it a stunning finish as well. I never thought that reading the Housefull products review could help me so much.

    Since, I am a very lazy person, so it becomes tough for me to conduct regular maintenance for my furniture. If I find something, which needs minimum maintenance, then I become very happy. This product has made me happy with it's easy to maintain feature. I can dust it with a clean and dry cloth daily, and the job is done perfectly. Sometimes, I use a moist cloth to clean it as well. However, the procedure is not time taking at all and hence it makes me a happy Housefull furniture customer.

    ReplyDelete