Thursday 24 September 2015

My Great Utility Furniture At An Economical Price



After shifting to my new apartment in the city recently after my husband’s job transfer, I needed a wardrobe that would fit into the space of my bedroom without making it look cramped. With no knowledge about the city furniture stores, I browsed through the internet and came across a set that was just in line with what I needed. It was an oak colored Eliza Bedroom Set with 2 Door Wardrobe that has no frills and neat modern straight line finish.

Positive review boost

While I was skeptical about buying furniture online, I read the Houseful Furniture Review attached to the website and found some great customers attesting their experiences about the furniture that they bought from the portal. Edged on by positive remarks of others I took courage to place my order online as there were several payment options too. I opted for cash on delivery and to my pleasant surprise they delivered the wardrobe on time.

The perfect set

Once the furniture was installed in our bedroom, I was thrilled to see how it is just perfect to complement our not very long stay in the city. The set comprises of a queen sized bed, a side table and a double door wardrobe. The interior of the wardrobe is spacious with one and a half foot depth and the interior shelves attached apart from the hanger facility. This Houseful furniture gives me three large storage areas that are just right to put in my stuff as a new couple. As a satisfied houseful furniture customer, I would like to appreciate best is the price at which I was able to buy this guilty furniture with the great oak finish. Made out of compressed wood, the queen sized bed gives us enough space and the headrest has a comfortable height too. The flat floor line base ensures that there is no dust accumulation beneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment