Friday 25 September 2015

Metal Beauty Bed In Comfortable Size That Fit My Budget



I am writing this review as a satisfied Housefull furniture customer, and I have no qualms in sharing my positive experience with all readers. I had to replace the old single bed that I had been using and wanted something that is simple yet elegant enough to retain the tasteful look of my single roomed accommodation. This time around I did not want to go in for wood anymore, and so I was browsing for a metal framed one. When I came across the Housefull store, I found the elegant Spectrum Single Bed that was what I was exactly looking for. With black powder coating on metal, the frame is a modern take on the classical look. A combination of the curves and the straight line makes it the perfect match for my room.

Sweet and simple

The bed is spacious enough to give me proper rest, being three and a half feet wide and over six and a half feet long. Moreover, it has a completely knock down facility that makes it versatile in case I wish to relocate it or stack it away for any other reason. Moreover, it completely complements the rest of the wood furniture as well as the light décor of my room giving it a shade of difference.

Excellent customer services

The attractive price tag prompted me to buy this Housefull furniture immediately and so I proceeded to check out with the customer care on the delivery and installation procedure. The guys were extremely helpful with the information and assured me of delivery on time. With a host of payment modes beginning with the normal debit and credit card to cash and cheque on delivery, I had no problem on making the instant choice of payment by card as the piece had a most accommodating price line.

No comments:

Post a Comment