Friday 25 September 2015

Straight And Simple, Yet Plush And Affordable Furniture



I was looking for a set of practical furniture for our new home before we shifted. Our hectic work schedule has its restrictions, and so we had to opt for purchasing our furniture online. My colleague had told me about the houseful.co.in furniture site, and I was weary of his positive remarks until I visited the website and finally bought the Housefull furniture! The Carnival 2 Door Bedroom Set in the Wenge color got my attention at the very first glance with its straight line design and sleek look.

Modern, stylish and durable

The dark colored set comprises of a spacious queen sized bed, a double door wardrobe with mirror and a matching bedside table. The set fits into my bedroom perfectly giving it an airy and spacious look, as I do not need the extra space for a dressing table. Moreover, the large wardrobe and bedside tables are just perfect for my storage needs. While writing the Housefull Furniture Review, I can say that I am very impressed by the services of the Housefull online store personnel who were prompt to answer all my queries as well as process my order soon.

Easy payment options

With a variety of payment options, I had to decide whether to go in for card payment or cash on delivery or cheque on delivery. I had also toyed with the idea of going in for EMI option, but opted out of it as the price was well within my reach. Given the durability of the high-density compressed board, the price is worth what you pay for this lovely three-piece set. The dark Wenge color in straight lines is perfect to contrast the modern look of my home and gives the visual impression of a more spacious room. Today I am a happy and satisfied housefull furniture customer and gladly recommend it to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment